Business plans are the key to understanding any new venture prior to taking the plunge.
It is becoming increasingly common for banks and pub companies to make business plans the very first step towards taking a business on.
Our business plans are tailored to the client’s individual needs and incorporate all of the key information required to give the very best advice.
Innhouse business plans typically cover the following areas:
- Personal profile
- Detailed info about the business in it’s current form
- Future plans for the business, short, medium and long term
- SWOT analysis
- Competitor analysis
- ‘Objectives’ time plan with associated costs
- Year 1 detailed P&L projections
- Years 2 & 3 abbreviated P&L projections
- Weekly breakeven figures
- Detailed year 1 cash flow forecast
- GP% for food and drink sales
- Wages and rent as % of sales
CALL NOW to arrange a no-obligation, confidential quote 0845 2600757.